cindi o'h and the 3000 posts

Don Wood

Congratulations to our dear Cindi o'h for her 3000 posts. Cindi was diagnosed with LC 3 years ago -- quite an inspiration to us -- and joined lchelp one year and 9 months ago. She has been so much help to so many here. Thanks, Cindi, for continuing to support us all with your humor, your great info, your caring. We look forward to your continued posting here. Happy holidays! Don

Hey girlfriend, I knew you had a big mouth but 3000 posts... :shock: you rule girl.

That is great Cindi, what would we do without your humor and support you give that helps gets our members through their hard times.

Take care honey,

Free drinks on you at the Pub...

Love ya

Maryanne

Seems I am a little late coming to this one! Sorry!!!! You do ROCK, Miss Cindi! Congratulations to you and hope to see at least 3000 more!!!! You certainly have been so needed here by so many.

Thanks for supporting me and being such a friend. LOTS of love is coming your way.

Love,

Kasey

PS: And of course...we LOVE your pub as well :lol: !

Cindi girl! You talkative thing, you! And a good thing that is for the rest of us. Thank you for all of the support, love, and big dose of humor you have given me when your own plate is piled a mile high...

Congratulations and thanks from the bottom of my big fatty heart,

Lynne