After Christmas Update

Patkid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat and Brian,

Sounds to me like your Christmas was filled with the only gifts that matter: love and laughter and the company of those you love.

You have my prayers for Miracles. Just remember that Miracles take many forms, and sometimes we don't recognize them right off the bat for what they are.

Pat,

I am sending my prayers for you and Brian. Sounds like a very special Christmas. I am glad that Brian is comfortable and that you seem to like your hospice team. You are a very loving wife and Brian knows how lucky he is to have you there to love him and support him.

Remember that the pain meds will knock him out and contributes to his just wanting to stay in bed. My prayers will continue for you both.

TAnn

Pat,

I continue to pray for you and Brian. Like Fay said, miracles are not always what we understand them to be at the time. Your hospice nurse staying Christmas eve to fine tune the pain meds was a special gift.

I wish you comfort and peace and many more quality times together.

Nina

Pat,

I'm so glad to see that you were able to get help and your nurse was able to minimize Brians pain.

I am praying so hard that Brian is right about rebounding. After all, he IS a fighter and has YOU by his side. Miracles do happen everyday and I can't think of a more deserving soul that you (and Brian) to be on the receiving end of one.

I'm not going to stop praying for one. Thank you so much for taking the time to update us Pat.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda