SBCGLOBAL.NET EMAIL ISSUE

Rick

Some Members here using SBCGLOBAL.NET as their email, it appears they have blocked our site from sending emails to their members. Each member that wants to continue to use this email provider will need to submit a ticket to them stating to have us unblocked. I have now spent a couple of days fighting with them and this is what I came up with.

Thanks

Rick

Just start with this link... Advise them that lchelp.org is getting blocked and you cannot receive email from lchelp.org

https://tis.sbc.com/CRMCreateCaseEAPWeb/ControllerServlet?caseTypeID=TECH&legacydomain=ameritech

Here is the error

: (xxxx=your email name)

Connected to 207.115.57.16 but sender was rejected.

Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 ylpvm17,DNSBL:To request removal of, 216.55.165.7, send the complete error message in an E-mail to removeme@sbc.sbcglobal.net

-

I have that email, but I recieve things from you guys all the time or its seem maybe once a week. So unless its something new I dont think you are blocked on mine, but Like Don said, tell me what to do and how to do it and im all on it. Wait I also i have Yahoo addy that the 2 accounts are merged together so i dont really know what address things are being sent to, maybe let me know what adress you have got for me?

Kim

Rick,

I tried to email SBC twice and got:

Help - Support FormError

Support Form

Sorry, but we're experiencing temporary technical trouble. Please wait a few minutes, then try to send your inquiry again.

They are obviously having issues but I'll keep trying. Thanks for letting me know

NancyT

Well I sent in a problem report. Don't know what good it will do. I'm switching internet providers next week.

Unfortunately I can't log in with my real log in because there seems to be some password snafu going on with my log in, and I get get one mailed to me because the system is not accepting my email addy.

*sigh*

I have changed the email that we are sending from and hopefully those of you on the sbcglobal.net can get emails now. This will be a temporary change until SBCglobal.net decides to get this resolved.

Did you get the chat invitation I sent out this evening.

Rick,

I didn't get the e-mail about the chat either. I have spoken to SBC 4 times this week. They have all their techs in India now. They don't know what is going on either. No resolve. I even had my hubby speak to them and set up an alternate e-mail that didn't work either.

Oh my... How frustrating.

Thanks,

Karen

I sent them the error message too, both of them. One from you and the other from Katie...