Addie Update ~

Bibala

This post just took my breath away! So it has taken me this while to be able to breathe again and respond.

Please pass on to Addie the great love we have for her. Thank her for all the important lessons she has helped us to see. Still we are reaping those benefits as we live each day. Her 'addietude' lives in us all and we are grateful.

Please let our dearest friend know that she has a PM in her mailbox. Maybe her DH could retrieve that for her. And I don't know about everyone else...but I CAN feel her 'tude', you know?

This is sent with so much love and hope,

Kasey

Although I joined late in knowing Addie too well, her posts are so funny and uplifting, I am hoping your journey is an easy one and I am sure you know how much you have been appreciated by so many on this site....peace and prayers to you Addie

Please tell Addie that I'm missing her and wishing her many slippers to go with those nighties... I think the chicken hat goes with everything so no problem there..

All my thoughts.