ConnieB

KatieB

Many of you read her update about her upcoming heart surgeries. 1) to remove the heart tumor and 2) a heart bypass.

She is having these procedures at the same time and the surgery date has been moved up to

January 4.

That's just three days away.

I haven't seen her post that here, but wanted all of you to know to send lots and lots of positive thoughts and prayers for our great friend.

Love you Connie, (hope you're not mad I posted this)

I already shared this with Connie - that January 4 is a GOOD day for surgery. In fact, January 4, 2005 is the day I had a SUCCESSFUL 8 hour surgery to remove my pancoast tumor.

I know it will be nothing but GREAT for Connie as well. There will be so many prayers that day - in thanksgiving for this past year I have had AND for GREAT results for Connie.

Love,

Kasey

Connie,

I am definitely sending positive thoughts your way. You are one of the most positive people that I have met, which means you have positive cells. Those positive cells will be going into surgery with you and they will help the surgeon to get rid of the negative cells. I feel that you are going to be fine. God Bless you and I am and will be praying for you.