Brian K Osberg

Patkid

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Pat,

What do I say when there are no words, only pain knowing what you are going through? Nothing seems appropriate. I'm just so sorry and sad to hear the news about Brian.

I just want to give you a big hug and let you know that we all care about you so much. I'm so sorry for the pain that you and your family are all feeling right now. I know that Brian fought until the very end. And you will need to continue to fight to get through the difficult times ahead. We are here for you....thinking about you and praying for you Pat.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Not at all what I wanted to read here today ...

Pat & Family -- my heartfelt sorrow at your loss. I never cease to be amazed at the wonderful people who find each other in this big world and make lives together, and then share themselves in such a way as you have.

May God bless you during this sad time, and thereafter.

Di

Dear Pat,

I just saw this post. I check daily to see how everyone is doing and Brian especially. I dont know why I didnt see it.

I am so very saddened for you having lost you're true soul mate.

He is in the arms of God now and his struggle is over.

I know you will be here when you can and I pray for comfort and strength for you.

God Bless you Pat,

Jane

Dear Pat,

I only just now saw this. You and Brian were such an inspiration to so many here. I always loved to read your wonderful encouragement to everyone..I know he was the Love of your life, and he will be so missed.

Sending you healing hugs and prayers of hope for the future, the courage you will need, and the love of so many...for you and your family and friends

Stephi