Connie B

Rhonda

Guest peggyd

Oh Connie ...

What a blow this must be. You have all of us praying for everything to be OK soon. You are there for all of us ... know we are there for you 1000%.

Prayers are going up as we speak.

Peggy

Oh Connie,

My gosh, this must have been such a shocker for you. It is for all of us reading your post. Like everyone else who has replied - you are such a strong lady and we will be praying like hell for you! The Connie B. fan club is very strong and we will all be here for you just as you have been for us!

Here a big cyber hug from me ((((((((HHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG))))))))))))

Gee, Connie-I'm with everyone else. Shocked and dismayed that one of longest term survivors and our best cheerleader has this happening. :(

This d_mn disease!! When will it stop!! I know you can beat this because you have about 500 people pulling for you and sending up prayers.

Annie

Gosh, Connie, I'm just floored. I haven't been keeping up-to-date and just found out in the Chat! I started to cry and said to myself, "No! You can't do that!!!" Instead, I'm just going to send you my strongest and most positive thoughts. You WILL beat this! You MUST beat this!! We all need you, Connie!

Hi, Connie - Karen here, David C's wife. Just want you to know that you are already a winner in this battle, because of your super attitude! No matter what, you didn't let this overcome you, and that is all there is to winning the game. Keep on keeping on - and I have Faith you will still be around for quite a while!

Happy Birthday! Dave had his 39th yesterday! I was so happy to see him make it to 39, and I have confidence that he'll make it another 39 years! And I bet you're still kicking around yourself in 39 years (which would make you 90 - I bet you're from hardy stock and can do it!).

Keep us posted, and know that when I read your friend's post I put my head down at my desk at work and prayed for you.

Fondly,

Karen C.

p.s. you are MY inspiration, too!

Oh Connie, you are such an inspiration to all of us and we need you. Fight hard and keep your positive attitude. I am praying that God is holding you in His arms as you are going through this really rough time and that you will come out a winner again.

Hugs,

Nancy B

Ohh Connie, all my love and prayers girl,

And yea a big (((( HUG)))) for ya, just keep, keeping on! :):) and know were all here for ya!

God bless, be well and I'll be praying real hard for you!

Bobmc- NSCLC- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"