Thank You Everyone

Connie B

Good Evening to All,

I just wanted to drop a quick line and say THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE, PRAYERS AND SUPPORT! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful caring friends here at LCSC. THANK YOU from the bottom of my broken heart. When I get my heart fixed, I WILL THANK YOU ALL AGAIN from the bottom of my GOOD HEART! :wink:

Although my heart is breaking for those of our friends here at LCSC that we lost the last few days and for there loved ones they leave behind. :cry::cry:

I want to thank all of the people who called me over the last two weeks to wish me well and to share a laugh or two. I love you ALL SO VERY MUCH!

I'll do my best to pull through this. I know I am in good hands.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL, and Katie or DonnaG will keep you updated as to how my surgery goes.

Can't wait to get that 'Good Heart' thanks. Your heart is good through and through Connie. It just got unwelcomed company that you have to kick out.

Prayers are with you. I truly feel that you are going to be fine.

Carol

Connie,

We will have no results except great ones ...you hear me? No kidding, you are so important to all of us and we will miss you something terrible while you are away. Get well quickly and beat it back to your computer.

Keeping you in my prayers.

Nina