Difficult Decision- I need some opinions

Carleen...so happy to read that you and Keith have made a decision and are ready to proceed. I'm saying prayers that the procedure works and that you will have more good news to share with us soon. I know both you and Keith will make wonderful parents.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulatons Carleen and Keith!

The congrats is merely for making your decision to go forward with your dreams. If it is a dream come true....well....WOW....that would be the most fantastic news I could ever imagine.

I know you both searched your hearts and prayed over your decision. I will pray that the outcome is as you would like.

And how wonderful that we were among the first 2500 people to know about this :lol: !!!!

Lots of luck and love,

Kasey

PS: What a good looking baby this would be, I must say :wink:

Woooo hooooo! I get dibs on hosting the virtual baby shower. :lol: Carleen I have a good friend that is due to deliver twins conceived via invitro. It sounds like you have plenty of god-mothers handy to help out. It really does take a village to raise a child. Hope you're successful.

Dearest Carleen and Keith,

I am praying that you recieve God's abundant blessings on your decision. I am putting this on our prayer list at church! A baby is such a joy. The other day I was in a grocery store and heard a baby giggling and laughing in the next aisle. Despite my sadness at that moment I had to smile and enjoy the wonderful sound of a baby's laughter. May you be blessed with the happiest baby imaginable!

Love,

Cheryl

Keith and I have decided to go for it.

Yahoo! Great news, Carleen. Best of luck to all of you. Please do not worry whether the child will feel "cheated" because you knew Keith would not always be there for her/him. Nothing is better than a child who is so dearly desired; and I know your child will feel Keith's love forever.

Carleen/Keith,

Sending lots of prayers the INV works. All of our prayers helped with your decision. A gift from God. Babies are a true blessing, praying that your little bundle is conceived soon...

Please keep us posted and sending lots of hugs and prayers...

God Bless,

Karen

Carleen, I love the joy in your words as you describe your decision. I know this may sound out-there, but I believe that our babies are somewhere, just waiting to come to us, and applaud your efforts to bring them into being. I'll pray for you.

xoxo

amie

Carleen,

Wishing you the very best with your decision. As I read through this post and all its replies, I was getting ready to give my "Go for it!". Kids are an amazing addition to your life and YES a lot of work, but if it is meant to be it will be the best thing. :)

God bless and good luck~ Karen