Our Addie

Patkid

Cindi, because of your quadruple ? post I figured you really wanted to hear some news :wink:

I plan to call Addie in the next few days, however, I can give a little of an update for now...

...Addie is starting another round of chemo (if Temodar is the one that she takes orally, then that's the one) this next week, and so the scan that was scheduled for 24 January will be postponed.

She is comfortable, and TeamAddie has come up with yet another little plan to make her even more so :wink: more on that later once we've delivered the surprise. One of the A-Team organized to send her a headset phone, which she's been using for a couple of weeks now and it has really helped, she doesn't have to be concerned about holding the phone in the right position while she speaks to so many callers. She can just chat away and we can hear her smile :D

She got her new supply of cookies and candies from another one of the A-Team and she said she was sharing the candies with MrAddie, though it isn't a video phone, so we can't be certain :wink:

I'll have more of an update in a few days, and of course will post any news...for now, she's continuing with her 'tude and sharing a few laughs with us.

Wishing all of you loving and peaceful times...

Addie's Shelwyn

:lol::lol::lol: I cannot believe myself that I am saying....typing this....HURRAY for chemo !!! Now that has to be a first. Good for you, Addie. Bring it ON! YESSSIRREE!!! I will share the side effects with gladly. Sure wish I could!

Boy, I just read that paragraph...I don't know. I am NOT a nutcase, really. And I don't mean to sound glib! But that is ADDIETUDE shining through, you know?

Thanks for making my day today, Shelwyn,

Kasey

Hi Shelwyn,

Wow, thanks for the update on our Addie.. she sounds so Addie-like.

I pray this next round of Chemo really kicks a*s.

You guys are so good to her, and the earphones are a great idea.

I am sure you are letting her know how much we miss her and her "Tude"

Continued prayers sent to her for good improvement.

Maryanne :wink:

thanks for the news!

I just love it that you girls are taking such good care of our Queen! Our Royal Highness!

Love that you decided to start sharing your stash of cookies with Paul, Addie! Throw him a morsel. He must have done something nice for you!

Any news on the dil from you know where?

And any news on a wedding from the other son?

Always love the dish!

Take care, honey. Glad you are finding the additude to beat this bugger up some more! You go girl. You have lots in your corner!

love, Cindi o'h!