Rich in 3000 Posts

Don Wood

Our own Rich (dadstimeon)has made his 3000th post here! Congratulations, Rich. You give a lot of info and support to the people here, and we appreciate you being a part of it all. Rich is a 3 year, 8 month survivor of Stage IV NSCLC, and is an inspiration to us all. Rich has been aboard 2 1/2 years. Thanks, Rich, for all you do here. We look forward to many more posts. Don

Don/Everyone!

Who would have thought--all my life peole tell me I don't put two sentences togehter. :) Thank you very much for the kind words. This is by far the best place with the best people on Internet. I feel privileged that I can be a part of this and together we can all make a difference. Have a nice night and take care.

Rich

well, I am surprised that you can put two sentances together too! Half in the bag,,,most of the time...just ask me, I've been doing the serving!!

seriously, Rich, I have great respect and admiration for you. You are kind, sensitive, warm, caring, informative and very supportive to me and our pals.. You are a tremendous asset. Thank you so much. I have learned quite a bit (forgotten most of it, though) from your articles and links. Sometimes they have come in pretty handy. And they are always here.

Anyway. Glad you are here. Thanks, Don, and congratulations, Rich!

Cindi o'h!