Update on my Dad

jdjenkins

Just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and comforting words. My sister got here at 9:00 pm last night. Dad made it through the night and is very peaceful right now. He had a rough time last night, but all the medications hospice gave us helped settle him. Don't know what to expect for today, but whatever it holds for him I will be here for him. Please keep praying. I can't tell you how comforting it is for me to have all my friends here at lchelp praying for my family. I love you all and pray for Gods blessings to you all.

Denise

It is so good to hear that your sister made it home. I know this will be a great comfort for you. I am praying that your dad will continue to rest easily and remain pain free. Please know that I am continuing to pray for you, your dad and your family.

Dear Denise,

I am so glad you're Sister made it home and that the family is all there for you're Dad and his transition. I pray also that Hospice will keep him comfortable and have no doubt they will. You're family remains in my prayers.

God Bless You All,

Jane

I lost my dad Friday, Dec 30th. He wanted to come home from the hospital and thru hospice, a truly wonderful service I never knew existed, my mom and I were able to satisfy his final wishes and make happen his need for some kind of reconciliation and neccesary reassurance he needed to reach before he could complete his final journey in this life and let go with peace that those he would leave behind would take care of one another in his absence. It was my dad's greatest gift I could ever hope to have received, and in my pain and sorrow along side my mom's as we shared in his care and comfort in his final weeks on earth I found a inner peace within I never knew could have existed inside me that guided me every step of the way. Trust within yourself, there are no right or wrong choices, there are no instructions to follow, go with your gut feelings, do what you feel is right at the moment, don't second guess, be strong, just always show and make sure communicate your love and don't be afraid to say all you want to say, let your tears flow, even though you're afraid it may be too soon, its never too soon, you won't regret it.

Love,

Joe Bacha's daughter Carol