First Timer

Guest pinkdiamond

Guest pinkdiamond

First time on the site. I am a friend of Gail Clark who passed along the address. My mother was just diagnosed with Lung Cancer this morning. I have lots of questions.

Welcome Pinkdiamond. When you know more about your mother's diagnosis etc we can help you more. I am sorry you had to need to find us but glad that you did. This is a wonderful group of people. There are people here that have been through most of what your mother might be facing and will be glad to answer your questions.

Nina

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear about your mom. Please ask all your questions, we're here to help however we can. Do you know what stage and what type of cancer it is yet? When you do, please add it to your profile.

Rochelle

Hello Pink,

I am your neighbor to the west a little....in PA. I, too, was a teacher. I taught 6th grade! I am guessing if Gail is your child's teacher, they haven't made it to 6th grade yet. When they do, I will be glad to tutor so they will be WAY ahead of all the other kids :lol: !

Now to be serious....please come back when you know more about dx so we all can be of so much help and support to you.

Kasey

Welcome,

You are now (thank you Gail for telling

PinkDiamond) in the best forum to get

support and answers to the questions

that I see pointing already.

Katie already told you where to find

some pointers to help you.

We are here for you.

Jackie

Hi! and Welcome!

I am new here myself and instantly found support! I just want to let you know I'll help in any way I can. It's helpful to know there are others out there that feel as we do and understand everything. And to know they are so full of support.

In helping your Mom make sure you take time for yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but it is important. I know, because I take little time for myself.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Pattie

Guest pinkdiamond

Thank you all so much for your support. Gail was the 'angel' I needed. I did learn a small amount of info. The cancer has not spread to my mom's bones and that the cancer is very fast moving and did not show up in the films she had taken 6 weeks ago. She will have a port put in tomorrow to begin chemo. I don't know much more than that at this point. We re all waiting to talk to her Oncologist. I am so happy to have found you all.