My Daddy Is at Peace Tonight

jdjenkins

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((((((((((Denise)))))))

I am so very sorry. Please know that we are all thinking of you and saying prayers for your family. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing your wonderful father is at peace. No more pain and suffering can this terrible disease cause him!

Dear Denise,

I just found your post this morning. I am so sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Your Dad could not have wanted for a more caring and wonderful daughter. The way you spoke of lying next to him and wearing his sweatshirt spoke volumes to me about the love you have for him in your heart. Love that will NEVER EVER leave you. I hope you gain some comfort in the thought that he is now at peace and away from the pain and anguish that goes along with cancer. Denise, he will never be far from you... you say he took a piece of your heart with him, I believe he did, but, I believe he replaced the piece he took with a piece of his own so you two will be forever close. Love, Sharon

Denise,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You were such a comfort to me during the end of Bill's illness and his death, I'm sorry I haven't been around more to be more supportive for you. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Denise,

I am so very sorry you lost your dad. I know all to well the pain you are feeling and my heart goes out to you and your family.

I am sure your dad knew how much you loved him, because I could feel it just by reading your posts.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Diane

Denise,

I am so very sorry. I know how much this hurts. When my Dad died he took a piece of my heart too, but remember, our Dad's will always be alive in our hearts, and that will fill in the missing piece. Much love to you during this difficult time.