MCMRC Clinical trials

KatieB

Since I don't have a moderator for this forum, I am going to try to do this every so often from all the information and research I can gather on LC Trials.

Please contact me if you would like to volunteer in this forum! thanks.

MCMRC IRB# 04-11

A Phase Ib Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of ARQ 501 in Combination with Docetaxel in adult Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Carcinoma (ARQ 501-111)

Available Locations: Dallas TX

MCMRC IRB# 04-21

A Phase 1 Open-label Study of RSR13 (efaproxiral) and Supplemental Oxygen with Concurrent Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, and Thoracic Radiation Therapy in Patients with Locally Advanced, Unresectable (Stage IIIA/IIIB) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer

Available Locations: Dallas TX Tyler TX

MCMRC IRB# 04-22

A Phase I Dose-Escalation Trial of Intravenous Infusion With An E1B-Attenuated Adenovirus, Onyx-015 In Combination With Enbrel Into Patients With Advanced Carcinoma.

MCMRC IRB# 04-31

Exploratory Study Comparing Circulation of Epithelial Cells to Outcome in Patients with Stages IIIB-IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (IND 12118)

MCMRC IRB# 04-32

An Open-label Study to Assess the Effect of Omeprazole Administration on the Pharmacokinetics of VELCADEĀ® in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, or Multiple Myeloma (26866138-CAN-1001)

MCMRC IRB# 04-51

Apheresis or Blood Draw From Normal or Cancer Patient Donors for Clinical Research Protocol Development

MCMRC IRB# 04-59

A Phase I and Pharmacokinetic Study of Clofarabine in adult Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors (CLO-151-A2)

MCMRC IRB# 04-61

A Phase II, Open Label, Multi-center Study of EP2101 Therapeutic Vaccine in Patients with Stage IIIb, Stage IV, or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (Protocol EP2101-201)

Available Locations: Dallas TX Spokane WA Tyler TX Dayton OH Albany NY (Scotland) Norfolk VA

MCMRC IRB# 04-72

A Phase 1/2 Trial of Perifosine in the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Perifosine 201)

Available Locations: Dallas TX Spokane WA Tyler TX Dayton OH Greenville SC Albany NY (Scotland) Norfolk VA

MCMRC IRB# 05-03

Tumor Tissue Procurement Protocol

MCMRC IRB# 05-05

A Phase IIA Trial of Two Schedules of Perifosine (Perifosine 207)

Available Locations: Dallas TX Spokane WA Tyler TX Dayton OH Greenville SC Albany NY (Scotland) Norfolk VA

MCMRC IRB# 05-14

A Phase Ib/II Study of ARQ 501 in Combination with Gemcitabine in adult Patients with Solid Malignancies (Phase Ib) or with Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (Phase II) (ARQ 501-212 A3)

MCMRC IRB# 05-21

Randomized, phase II, open-label controlled study of two different doses and schedules of EMD 72000 (matuzumab) in combination with pemetrexed, or pemetrexed alone, as second-line treatment in subjects with Stage IIIB/IV non-small cell lung cancer and progressive disease on or after first-line treatment with platinum analogue in combination with either taxanes or gemcitabine (EMD 72000-031)

Available Locations: Dallas TX Tyler TX Dayton OH Greenville SC

MCMRC IRB# 05-27

Study: #05-27, An Open Label Phase I Dose Escalation Study Of E7080 Administered To Patients with Solid Tumors Or Lymphomas (E7080-A001-102)

MCMRC IRB# 05-37

A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study of Perifosine in Combination with Single Agent Chemotherapy for Metastatic Cancer Patients (Perifosine 211)

Available Locations: Dallas TX Tyler TX Dayton OH Greenville SC Albany NY (Scotland) Norfolk VA

MCMRC IRB# 05-43

A Phase I Clinical, Pharmacokinetic Study of ARQ 501 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors (ARQ 501-101 A7)

MCMRC IRB# 05-51

A Phase I, Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Weekly Intravenous INNO-105 in adult Patients with Advanced Solid Malignancies (INNO-105-901-A1)

LOCATION INFORMATION:

Mary Crowley Medical Research Center- Exploring investigational vaccine, gene, and cellular therapies with the goal of expanding treatment options for all cancer patients is the primary mission of the Mary Crowley Medical Research Center. Our highly trained personnel conduct early-phase studies utilizing novel therapeutic strategies in one of the most well equipped facilities in the country.

Inquiries about study participation contact:

Beth Asilo, Clinic Administrator

basilo@mcmrc.com

Tel. 214-370-1877

While you are being evaluated please DO NOT

stop your cancer treatment