My mom is gone

hollyanne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Holly,

I am so saddened to hear of your Moms passing. We have lost another of our wonderful Moms to this horrible disease...I really hate it. So glad she had a peaceful passage. I pray that you will also find peace in the days and months to come but I know myself it is not easy to come by.Take care of yourself and a kiss to your sweet baby...Love, Janet

Holly,

I can only imagine your pain. I fell like I am beign ripped apart and she still here. I am so sorry nobody should be going thru this. Everybody that I have talked too and lost their mom are keep telling me that they will still be with you and you will feel her presence she will always live in your heart. You need to be strong for your little one but also remember that you need time to grieve.

Take care of yourself!

Martha

Holly,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. You're right...god will carry you through this and we will be here for you too.

Please come back when you are strong enough. We'll be thinking of you Holly.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Holly,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Mom.

My heart goes out to you and your family. :cry:

I am thankful she was able to see her Granddaughter,

if even for a short time.

I have not great words of comfort, Alan and I will

pray the God gives you the strength to endure this

difficult time.

Dear Holly,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know the pain you are going through. I'm so sorry your Mom did'nt get more time with your sweet baby girl. It just isn't fair, but your Mom will go on in her. If you ever need to talk please PM or call me. We can help each other through this heart breaking time.

Denise

Dear Holly,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved mom. My heart aches for you. I know the pain all too well. I remember wondering how I could go on and somehow I did. Now my mom visits me in my dreams and reassures me she is at peace. I wish you comfort during these extremely difficult times.