Greetings and Well Wishes for Connie Updated 1/14

Donna G

Connie, I'm sending something back to you with Donna and crew. It's something you gave me awhile back and it has served me well... Can you guess what it is? A warm and gentle hug!

I hope you're feeling better and more ornery by the hour... so ornery that they kick you out of there real soon, so you can sleep in your own bed and make Maurie wait on you hand and foot, cook you just what you want, and feed you ice cream anytime you want it!

Saying many prayers for you,

Becky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey girlfriend....I KNEW you could do it....not just kick back...relax and get well soon..we all miss you...you are so loved here...sending you gentle hugs and praying for a

"Connie type speeding recovery"

Donna ...great idea...wish I could come with you...love to all ...PamS.

:P

I miss you!!!

So glad to hear that you are improving daily and that you are finally out of ICU - I bet it feels like you finally got the "get out of jail" card.

Please know that Rob and I keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Hugs to you and Maurie,

Wendy

((((Connie)))),

So glad...so glad...so glad to hear you are improving. Out of ICU is a MAJOR step and I am proud you made it out so soon!!!!!

Now, I have had my party hat around all week. I DID wear it surgery day, but have been waiting for TODAY to put it back on. So get yours out Sweet Thing...this is called a celebration!

And finally, about the food....I think this is a GREAT opportunity to sell some cookbooks :lol::lol::lol: . Get that hospital kitchen making Geri's crab dip, Ry's sweet potato casserole, John's Molly Hogans (is that what they are called? I am in a hotel room w/o access to the cookbook aka bible), etc., etc. I bet some of those yummy recipes will get you back on your dancing feet real soon.

So dear Connie, just keep improving day by day. That is all we ask. Come back soon and tell us all about it. We love you and sure do missyou.

Love and many (((((HUGS)))),

Kasey

Connie,

You have always been such a trooper. I still think back to when I first joined the board and you called me at home and let me talk for hours about everything that happened. You will always have a special place in my heart and in my prayers.

You are one very special lady. Thank you for being a true friend.

I hope that you heal quickly and are feeling better even faster.

Can't wait to see you on line again.

All my love and prayers.

Shirleyb

Talked with Connie last evening and this morning. The trip is off for today. Yesterday she had an Echocardiogram. Today she is going to have an Angiogram done. They are "working her in" so no idea when she will be taken to the cath lab and be gone for hours.

She is in a lot of pain with the change of meds and didn't get but an hour of sleep last night so she is very tired.

Good thing she said she is not having to cough as much today.

She met with her doctors this am but they want to wait til they have all the info and tests in before they update her. Perhaps they will sent her home tomorrow or the next day. Sandy and I wanted so to see her, but perhaps we'll get to see her soon at home. Donna G

Connie,

I hope all the pictures are great from the tests and that they will be able to let you go home soon. As for the pain meds, raise hell and get something that will work for you.

We love you and miss your smiling face around here. Keeping you in my prayers.

Nina

Hi Donna

Thank you for updating us on Connies condition. I have been away and she was on my mind.

I pray whatever is ailing her is taken care of and she can go home and heal. I pray for her pain to subside.

Please tell her that she is in my prayers, and she better get well soon and come back to us. We miss her so!!

Maryanne