good morning

ginnie

Hi Ginnie!

Big welcome to you!

Glad you found us.

Funny thing is with this illness, none of us knows what the future holds. The day becomes our future sometimes, huh? (That is not a bad thing!)

I am stage lllb nsclc and am 3 years out from dx without a recurrence. There are many stage IV here too.

Tell us anything you want about yourself, you are sure to win us over! We will support you anyway we can. And hopefully, you will be there for some of us too.

love, Cindi o'h

Hi Ginnie,

I wanted to say hello and welcome you.

After diagnosis the word "future" does seem to take on a whole new meaning.

But, take time to read the profiles of members here. There IS hope and you just never know what the next new day will bring....you just have to believe.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Hi Ginnie,

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis but wanted to say welcome to our little family. There are lots of stage 4 survivors here. You will find loads of info here. Whatever you are feeling at the time, someone here has traveled in your shoes. Stay with us and keep us informed of your progress while we travel this road together. We will cry with you or laugh with you. Just let us know what your needs are. The best advice I can offer you is to take it one day at a time and don't read between the lines. No need to borrow trouble. Again, Welcome.

Welcome to our family, Ginnie. Wow...two Ginnie's with different spellings! I just love the "Ginny" gal, so I know with the same name you're a keeper, also! Looking forward to knowing you better!

Welcome Ginnie,

We are glad you found us. This is a wonderful , caring and knowledgeable group of people. If you could put a profile at the bottom of your post it would help us to help you. Every cancer diagnosis is unique, but there are many facts we share about symptoms and treatments that can be helpul to others. We are also good listeners, hand holders and there to offer prayers when needed. Again, glad you are here.

sue

Hi Ginnie!

Another stage IV here! The understanding and knowledge from friends on this site has made all the difference to me and, I hope, you'll get a lot of comfort and courage here, too.

Let us know a little more about what's going on with you. It's rough, but you'll never have to go through it alone!

Leslie

Hi Ginnie,

Welcome here. We are glad that you found us. There are so many knowledgeable people on here who can help if you have questions. We also have Ask the Experts who are Doctors where you can ask a question.

I know you are stage IV, many people here are. LC is NOT a death sentence. There are so many different treatments now. They just have to find the one that will work for you.

Please keep a positive attitude as that is half the battle. Never Give UP.

We are here to help and support you.

Maryanne

Hi Ginnie,

Welcome! Hope your ready for all the love and support your going to receive here. Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found our little corner of the world...

Please stay in tune with us and tell us a little more about your diagnosis so we can help you. :)

We are all Survivors, :wink:

Karen