I would be honored if you would read my message

janetg

Hi,

I would truly be honored if you would take a moment to read a wonderful message about Ron which has been posted by the stepdaughter of Ron's bass player, Dave. She is a talented local artist - She wrote a lovely note in her journal that touched me very deeply. It describes Ron so well. Laura's website is lamooredesigns.com

Those of us who have had to make this journey as survivors or caregivers will get a boost from this, I believe. Ron was with us for 21 months - many months longer than those in the medical profession would have thought. He didn't lose hope - that's what kept him here and allowed him to accomplish so many things and to personally grow.

I continue to pray for all who have entered the fight. Don't Stop Playing.

Janet

Janet ,

Thank you for sharing more about Ron with us. It sounds as though he is truly missed by many for his giving nature. I know that his sudden death must have been so very difficult for you, your family and his friends to bear. I would like to say that he was so blessed to have had a wife like you by his side. My prayers to you and your family.

Love,

Sue