New here mother-in-law has sclc

Hi Jen, I am glad you quit lurking and joined in--I've seen your user name on the site but you didn't post. I am also in Michigan. I am sorry to hear about your MIL. Please fill out your profile so we know what treatments she is doing. We're here to help however we can. Welcome again.

Welcome Jen. Glad you found us. Do you live near your Mother in law? Chemo makes you tired for sure, it is so helpful to have someone willing to chip in on the everyday tasks. Does she have a good support team? Hope we can help you. Donna G

Jen,

So sorry about the distressing news about your MIL. I know how scarey that is to hear that news. We have all been through what you are going through. You are not alone.

Please know that it will get better. LC is not a death sentence as so many here have beaten the odds. Just keep a positive attitude and know that once she starts treatiment she will start to feel much better.

We are always here for you to support and send prayers .

Maryanne

• 4 weeks later...

See I did follow your suggestion and signed up with the group.

You can keep an eye on my progress if I did the profile correctly.

I have a Bone Scan Scheduled for Feb 21, 2006 will let you know when I get results.

Blood test are still good, in the norms and better yesterday than Feb 1, 2006. Must be the talking I have been doing to my unused part of the brain telling it to build those WBC, HMGB, Platelets and kill the cancer cells. HA! HA!

It really does help to read other peoples story's.

Talk to you later.