Father-In-Law died

Cindy RN

I know this should be in the obits. I will post it later. I just wanted my friends here to know.

Tom's dad died this morning around 5 AM. The lung ca had spread and he has been in hospice for a month now, Funeral is Tues.

Thanks for the prayers before, he is at peace now.

Cindy

Thanks so much. The visitation is Mon and funeral on Tues.

I hate these things. They are so draining. Tom has 10 bro and sis so the place will be so busy. We are staying overnight at a local hotel. I am taking my swimsuit, there is a hot tub, maybe some relaxing after the visitation will help.

Love Cindy

(((Cindy & Tom))))

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your family as they go through this dificult time of grieving and mourning, but I pray that you are comforted.

I think bringing your swimsuit is a great idea. Sit in the hot tub and try and shed some of that stress and tension. Maybe have a family circle in the tub and let some laughter and smiles win out over tears.

All my love,

Carleen

For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men. (Lamentations 3:31-33 )

I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. (John 16:20)