End of the road

Hello all of you dear supporters,

I just wanted to let you know what is going on. We saw the Dr. yesterday. Treatment is being stopped since it is not working. My poor husband could not understand why he couldn't have chemo if he still wanted it. I explained about Dr.'s ethics and he still kept saying that he wanted the chemo. He just couldn't understand. I was grasping at straws at that point. Then I realized that my husband does understand money. So I told him that the insurance wouldn't pay for it since it's not working. He accepted that without another word. Go figure!

Jake's scans are horrible. I knew they were going to be bad but I was not expecting what I saw. Hospice is coming tomorrow to do the admission.

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately but each day was bringing something new with Jake. I watch him go more and more downhill with each passing day. The emergency scans I asked the Dr. for explained why. Please pray for God to heal him or take him quickly and peacefully.

Love,

Cheryl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl,

I'm so very sorry that your family has come to this point in your journey. I can tell by your husbands picture he is a very special man. It breaks my heart that such a special man is being taken from his family to soon. My prayers are with you and your family.

Denise