End of the road

Cheryl, my heart breaks for you and your family; I have read your posting several times before responding and had to leave the site because I started crying (was at work). The tragegy of this disease is so horrific. I pray for you and your husband - for your peace and no more suffering.

Brenda

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Cheryl,

I didn't see this post until now. I haven't been on the board much the past month or so. I'm sorry to hear this news and hope that Jake is adjusting to the news.

Your Jake sounds like my husband. He would have taken anything they could throw at him for as long as he could have got them to throw it. God bless Jake for his desire to live.

Hang in there!

Love,

Peggy

Cheryl, I have been very busy this week. Deb passed unexpectedly monday and the funeral is thursday today. I know it is hard oh how I know. I have grown so much spiritually in the last 3 days I feel overwhelmed. I am Randy OR rsw1124 And my wife is DEb. You can read about my week in several posts here. It might help and I hope that it will somewhere in the grand journey of Life. I am in our house with My puppydawg Daisy and it helps me to write because the silence is killing me. WE wll say many prayers todaay and I ask that from all who attend Her Funeral because sh eis not the only one in the universe that needs prayers at any time I know we all need them. We wil laugh and cry today but we will Prray for you from under the Carolina Blue Skies today and I do everyday in the morning and night. Much love and Joy always, Randy