vaccine!

Karma...

My husband and I are from Worcester, MA...thank you so much for posting that...I am on it ! Tim was diagnosed 12/27/02 with NSCLC..Stage IIIB (?) and is undergoing chemo with Carboplatin/Taxol.

I am going to ask his Oncologist about this...if those trials are starting in the fall, would love to have to chance to take part...

Kathy

THANKS KARMA,

Karma, I just had to thank you for sharing that article on that vaccine.

About 4 weeks ago I heard something on our nightly news regarding a Lung Cancer Vaccine. Well, low and behold I got on the internet and looked all over the place and couldn't find a thing on it. Then I thought, well...... maybe I was hearing things and wishful thinking!! Then about 2 weeks after I heard about the Lung Cancer Vaccine, they came on the news again and said they had a promising vaccine for colon cancer. Again, I couldn't find anything. SOOOO THANK YOU for helping me to know I wasn't hearing things!! Thank you thank you!! God knows I need all the help I can get sometimes!!! Just ask Dave G, he'll tell ya!! hehehee!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

No need for thanks... glad it helped your sanity for your fear of you hearing things...hahaha this vaccine sounds like a great concept. I mean go figure....really smart scientists coming up with a vaccine being a really good concept..haha but you know what i mean.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...