Checking on Connie

Kasey

I was so happy to see our Connie post the other day. I know posting is probably difficult for her to do. I keep looking for an update from someone. Any of you girls who check with her going to let us know how she is? I, for one, worry when there is NO news.

Thanks,

Kasey

Kasey, I just got home from visiting Connie! Sandy and I drove up there and we bothe agreed just to stay a short time so we would not wear her out. Well we stayed hours! It was just so wonderful to see her and talk to her. I hope we didn't over do it. Next thing we knew glansing down at our watches we had been there 3 hours! Her husband Maurie is taking real good care of her. Her dog Dawson was lying on the floor at her feet just waiting in case she needed him. Just 2 weeks post op it is amazing how she has recovered thus far from such a major surgery. Praying soon she will be speeding down the road to complete recovery. Donna G

Donna...thanks for the update on Connie...I tried posting to her when she posted but it just wouldn't load....so happy she is doing well...but of course we knew she would....she is a 'tuff young broad'...hee...notice I said 'young'....

God Bless all and hope you are having a good day...PamS.

Thanks for the update on our Connie. I am glad you guys had such a great visit.

I am sure she knows how much we miss her, but I just want her to rest and heal. All this will be behind her before she knows it and she will be back to feeling like herself again.

Miss you Connie, I am glad Maurie and your doggie are taking good care of you. :wink:

Maryanne