My Heart Aches...

Donna

One day I am ok, thinking about all the good times, then I find an old picture of Mark and I loose control..It is so hard to believe Mark is not here any more..We were always together and my life is just so empty with out my brother..I found an eamil where he was thanking me for helping him with something, he was telling me how much he appreciated me and could not live his life with out me in it..Now I am left here to live mine with out him..How do we go on from one day to the next? I thought I was doing pretty good, obviously I am not.

I keep asking Mark to help me get through this terrible pain..Today I hurt so much, I feel like his death was yesterday..

Please keep me in your prayers, my heart is in pieces..

Love,

Donna

Donna...just want you to know that I think of you so very much! You are just the best sister anyone could ever want to have. I'm sure that Mark always knew how very lucky he was to have you. I'm saying prayers that God will help to guide you through this rough time.

You guys are my salvation..I was told last night I am not acting normal..Is it not normal to miss my brother after just 2 and a half months..He was with me 50 years, through all my trials and tribulations..I am so glad I have all of you..I try to make this better and some days it is..I would give my eyes to have Mark back..I guess this week is not one of my good weeks..I will try harder to be strong.

Many thanks and God Bless all of you..

Donna

Donna. you not acting normal? How stupid of a statement is that, when you have just lost a loved one?? :roll:

There is no time table for grieving. It is only 2 1/2 months for you. Not 2 or 3 years. Death is so final. Our loved one is not here anymore. Not only are we missing them, but we are facing the fact they aren't coming back to this earth. Death is a final and major loss of in a person's lifetime. I too, am very sad that my brother is gone. I can't expect to adjust to this loss yet, if ever. It has just been 3 months for me, and my wound is so very raw. I just pray to God daily so I can make it through another day. I don't feel like I'm living..I'm still too numb. God bless,Nancy C