MY WIFE !!

Larry

Well i told Ann i would be updating on my wife so here it is. The letter from the Cancer center say's they are going to start treating her with the following poison(what i call Chemo) Cyclophosphamide and Adriamycin plus zometa and neulasta shot and aranesp-200. The 2 new one's Cyclophosphamide and Adriamycin as far as i can tell are for lymphoma so that has me puzzled. She has really weakened in the last 3-4 day's as she has become almost totally bedridden and can no longer walk. I know most of her balance and weakness is a result of her Brain Radiation as we were told that the damage that was done doing radiation would get worse but we never imagined this bad. I ran into one of our nurses and we were discussing the Radiation effect and she told me that one thing they could count on was SCLC going to the brain and radiation, and bad as they hated doing it, they know the normal outcome in the long run is not good.But to give you a idea of my wife's will to live, she told me this morning that she could not imagine anyone wanting to live in this kind of pain. I'm having a very hard time getting her to eat anything which only make's thing's worse and i'm afraid she will have lost weight again this week.I'm praying for a change for the better but i'm also a realistic person and feel time is running out........ Larry

I certainly feel for you and your wife. It does not sound like she has enough strength to withstand anything too harsh right now. Unfortunately chemo has to take some good to get to the bad. I am sorry for all your going through. If she can't eat, at least make sure she's drinking.

Larry,

I am so sorry that things are so bad for your wife. Most of all, I pray that she gets some relief from the pain. I just HATE it when I read about people having this kind of pain. There just needs to be some relief for them . . . . I just can't imagine. From a personal standpoint, I am not afraid to die, and when my time comes, it will be ok - however, I, like your wife, do not want to live with that kind of pain. I pray she gets relief and SOON.

Love and hugs,

Peggy

Oh Larry I am so sorry about all your poor wife is living with. No one should have to be in that much pain. I HATE THIS DISEASE :twisted::twisted::evil:

I pray her upcoming chemo helps her and they can find her a way to be pain free.

Sending prayers to her.

Maryanne

Dear Larry,

I feel you're pain and struggle. It is so hard to see our loved ones in pain. I am praying that she is strong enough to get some benifit from this poison (chemo) as I also think it is. I also pray that she get some pain relief. Prayers also for you're acheing heart.

God Bless you both,

Jane

Larry, I am so very sorry that things are not going so good right now. I know how very hard it is to watch someone you love suffer with this terrible disease. I pray the new treatment will help your wife feel much better.

I am also glad that you updated us on how things are going. As I told you, many of us were very worried when we didn't hear from you for a while. Be strong and remember you and your wife are in our thoughts and prayers.