Two terrible losses here - Leslie & Deb

bunny

Friends, I know sometimes these posts get lost, and I don't want anyone to feel that they didn't get word of our dear, dear friends' passing, so...

Leslie died on Friday night. her 'update' column the the 'general' forum states that she passed peacefully. obviously, this is a terrible shock for us here, she was a ray of light in the dark of LC. I know we all ache for her husband Mark. Mark, please let us know what we can do, if anything, to honor such a beautiful soul.

Also, sadly, Deb (the much-loved wife of rsw1124) passed away, as well. her sweet husband posted of his loss, and the faith that lead he and Deb through it safely, in the Family/Caregivers' forum. I truly hope, Randy, that you will let us support you through this difficult period.

To say that this disease is dreadful is the understatement of the century.

I wanted to make this post so that we could rally around the husbands of these two incredible women. I hope it's ok with them that I made this post.

xoxo

bunny

I am a mess tonight. i just reread Leslie'sts and I just can't piece it together .....how a life force so vibrant and generous can be gone from our planet....hurts in the gut. I only knew her here I can't even imagine how much pain Mark must be in. tears and the head ache that is constant these days. O when it stop? Bye dear and wonderful Leslie. Good bye.

O o o O Deb. I will miss you too. Randy, thanks for sharing her with all of us. I wish I could give you a hug. I am so sorry.

Hugs to all on this precious message community, Hugs to all.

Eppie

My condolences to both of these men. I am so sorry for their loss. I HATE THIS DISEASE WITH A PASSION! It is so unfair, it is an awful thief, stealing the lives of good, kind and wonderful people. I HATE THIS DISEASE?

Thanks Bunny. It has been 7 days now since this happened. I have talked to the family psychiatrist, my sister inlaw over drinks after the funeral. She says I will be ok and come stay with them anytime in Fla. What a long strange week. Got through Thursdays funeral and not a dry eye in the house. Much lOv eto everyone here and THANK YOU FOR LOVE AND SUPPORT