67 yo mother has nsclc, stage III A

begonia

Janet thank you for posting. Right now we are looking at a prognosis of 1 year, so if she makes it longer, like your mom, that will be even better. Do you think she would have done all the chemo and everything if she had it to do all over again? My mom is undecided whether or not she is going to do chemo. I think she will. She has always been a fighter. Right now she has the opinion that nothing is going to help any way. She just doesn't want the time she has left to be sick. Sorry you lost your mom. But for those of us still going through the process, thank you for posting even after your mom died. I can't imagine life without my mom. But I know you felt the same way too. But if we live long enough we will see our parents die. My son died at age 22, killed by a drunk driver. That was the hardest thing I have ever been through. I want to remain strong for my mom. Thank you for your words.