Jake went home

Ladyintheglen

Hello all of you wonderful dear friends. Jake went home to our Lord on January 23rd at 11:10 am. He waited for Hospice to be here with me (and the camera monitor turned off!) I was by his side holding his hand. The next 2 days are going to be so hard. Today is the viewing and tomorrow is the funeral. Please continue to pray that I will survive this. My grandbabies and children depend on me.

Cheryl

Oh Cheryl, I am so very sorry to hear this. Please know that I am thinking of you and remembering you in my prayers. God will help you and give you strength to get through these difficult days. Please take care of yourself. I will be here for you!

My Dear Cheryl,

I am sadden by the news you have lost Jake. I will be thinking of you even more than I have been. I do pray God will wrap his loving arms around you and give you the strength you are asking for. May Jake rest in peace away from the pain of this horrible disease.

It's amazing how our bodies go in autopilot for the wake and the funeral. You don't thing you can do it but you will. Plus our love one give us the strenght to survive those horrible 2 days. I am still in autopilot after a week. Keep strong I know it's not easy to do. I will pray for you!

I am soooo sorry. I hate this desease.

Martha

(((CHERYL))))

My deepest sympathies for the loss of your dear sweet Jake. I am so sorry. I will be praying for you to find strength in these next few days, weeks and months to come. I pray that you find comfort and peace, that memories of your time with Jake bring you warmth and joy to replace the tears.

All our love is being sent out to you

Carleen & Keith