Dad's back in the ER tonight.

eppie

YOu guys are the greatest. I slept well knowing that he was resting comfortably in a private room. He walked around the floor. Mom says he's feeling better and even ate the food she brought him from Luby's (better than the hosptital Chicken and dried brocoli)

I am hoping he bounces back. This is just draining. Rsw112, thanks from bottom of my heart for the kind words and advice. i called the floor nurse and made sure Dad is not getting Ketek. With al you have going on and for you to take the time to think of me and my dad is the very definition of what an angel is on this planet. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Hugs to all on this wonderful message board. We WILL get through this and what ever else the beast throws at us. i am determined to be resiliant and defiant.

Laugh and love each other!

Eppie

(((EPPIE))))

Gosh I am so sorry I missed this post earlier. I'm glad your father is comfortable and eating and walking well. I will say many prayers that his recovery continue and that he be home and healthy again soon.

Lots of love, hugs and prayers coming across this line to you.

Carleen