I found something today

lilyjohn

I found something today and would like to share it with all of you. Most of you know that Johnny and I had only been together for 2 days when I had to call 911. He was in the hospital for 4 days then rehab for almost 3 weeks. The first week I barely left his side but later I went looking for our apartment and shopping for the things we would need. I wanted to get a card for him and I found a very special one. Today while doing some cleaning (more about that later) I found the card that I bought. The words were so true then and I find they are even more true today. I think all of you who have lost your mate will find the words will touch you as well. So here it is.

You probably realize you brighten my life when we are together

But do you know how much you brighten my life when we're apart?

Whenever something exciting happens I thimk of you

and picture myself running to tell you all about it and we hug and share a laugh

When I'm faced with a tough situation I think of you

and I imagine what you would do or what you would say to help me through it

Evem when there's really nothing going on I think of you and your ability to make life's dullest moments fun

You see even when you are somewhere else a part of you is always with me.

If I could send this to Johnny again today I would because those words are as true today as they were then. So as I write this I hope he is looking over my shoulder and knows just how much a part of me he is and how much he has always given to me. I hope all of you like it as much as I do.