Dancing with the Stars....Anyone Watching?

Ann

Has anyone else been watching this show? I am really caught up in it. I love watching ballroom dancing and always wanted to learn. I think most of the couples are great and the show is very entertaining. I am just so fed up with this Master P guy.

I'm right there with you in not being able to pick a favorite. I just love watching the charm of George Hamilton. Stacy is very good and I am completely envious of her 42" legs. Jerry Rice was always one of my favorite football players, so it's hard to rule him out. I also like Tia. I just feel really bad for Master P's partner, Ashley. She seems to give it 200%. I guess she has to in order to pull him through this.

I've been watching it, but Survivor begins next week. If Master P is still there after this evening's show, I won't even attempt to watch both Survivor and the Dancing.

Lessee, it's a ballroom competition and he won't wear the proper footwear AND his big comeback is that it's not "his kind of dance/music" - uh, then maybe he should have entered a contest for rap/hip hop dancing with the stars? He needs to be so out of there, an EIGHT and he's still hanging on?? Won't practice? Kick his butt to the curb and get on with the real competition! (I like Drew and Stacie, toss up there...my son is pulling for Stacie.)

That, hormones of an almost 14 y/o AND he's a wrestling fan. Hmmmm...wonder what the reasoning could be...my HUSBAND was in awe of those gams! LOL (Color me green with envy, but those legs and my body would have people laughing 'til they cried...)

Wow, I am going to have tivo this since it is so popular.

That is another way I feel connected to my dad. I tivo his favorite shows and watch them so we can talk about them together.Some shows I would never watch I now like. LIke: MEdium, Grey's Anatomy, Battlestar Gallactica and Gunsmoke. I turned him on to My Name is Earl. He doesn't like The Office though. ( That one is my secret all time fave right now)

Much love every bunny!

Eppie

Absolutely love the show, but I'm a real reality junkie. Love Drew because he's great and he works so hard. (i even voted this week). Master P is a mess but I think he's off by this week. Do love George Hamilton. He's so much fun.

Eppie, The Office is probably the most original and best shows to come along in a long time.

Joan

Yep, addicted here too!!! I actually don't have a favorite, I just think that Mr. P is doing an injustice to the art of ballroom dancing.... also the fact that he is staying means someone who is truly "busting their butt" and practicing is getting sent home.... does not seem fair.....

Even though Stacey is magificent looking (to say the least) and is an eloquent dancer I really like Drew. I love his enthusiasm that he exhumes when he performing.

George Hamilton, he makes me smile, he is such a class act.

So glad Mr.P is finally out!! Good riddence...

I just started watching Skating with the Stars. Now that is a tough one to master compared to dancing.

Maryanne

Master P kills me. I can't see how they even allowed him on...I know that his son was supposed to do it and backed out. Ashley his partner is a sweet girl from Utah...I do feel for her. Did you hear when they say the average coupld has practiced 130 hours...and P practiced less than 30!!!

Yes, I have been watching and enjoying. The skating w/ the stars is also good. Master P is gone. Gave him alot of credit for having the guts to do it. Boston legal is so sad. It's showing the personal life of a stageIV LC patient. Denny Crane!

Mare