my mom died today

shelliemacs

My Dear Sweet Shelly,

I just saw the post today and am so sorry for the loss of your mom. I hope you and your family find peace in knowing that she is no longer suffering and is in a better place and will be waiting for all of you to one day be with her again. May she rest in peace...God Bless

Shellie,

How are you holding up? I am so very sorry for your loss. You lost your best friend. Words just cannot replace your mom, but may bring you some comfort. Just know that your mom did not give up this fight, nor you. She accepted her fate, and fought hard. The only reason she made it this long was because of your diligence. You are a good daughter!

Cheryl

Shelly, I am so terribly sorry. My stomach has knots in it as I read your post. I can't imagine the heartache you must be feeling. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I remember on one of my birthdays we had to visit my grandmother in the morturary and prepare for her burial. It was the worst birthday of my life. Declare your birthday on a different day and try to do something special with your husband. You have had to neglect yourself since February...you give yourself a day to take care of yourself.

Oh Dear Shelly,

My heart is absolutely breaking for you right now! Like I have said before, I think of you and your mom often. I was out of town this weekend and for some reason I had a pit in my stomach that something happened. I don't have any words to make your pain better now. Please know I am thinking of you. I am so very sad!!!! I hate this damn disease!!!! :evil:

Your mom was a wonderful person and I know this through the loving words you brought her alive with. She will live on in your memories.

Shellie,

Thanks for the email, I cried when I read it!! My heart is breaking for you and I pray that God will give you strengthen to get through this horrible time!! But just remember your mother is at peace now, and she won't have to suffer anymore! I know none of us can do anything to make this easier for you! I wish to God I could!! Just know that my thoughts are with you!!! email me anytime you need someone to talk to!

""LOTS OF HUGS TO YOU"" Christy

Shelly,

I am so very very sorry about your loss. I cried as I read this post, you've made your mom a part of this family, and I could genuinely feel the love you had for here. I also know that she genuinely felt the love you had for her.

You were such a wonderful daughter, she must have been so proud of you. I know that now she is in heaven smiling down at you, walking by your side, trying to comfort you as you have so often comforted her throughout this journey. Close your eyes and feel her reaching out to you with her love and comforting warmth.

Please accept my deepest sympathies

If you ever want to talk, PM me. I would be happy to e-mail you my phone numbers if you need to talk, any time day or night I am here for you.

So much love being sent out to you and your family, and prayers going up to God to bring you peace.

Carleen