Picture of TAFC

Nancy B

So have you decided on anything for the car, Nancy? There are several people here who make their livings as Artists. Perhaps if you have an idea they can come up with drawings? Just a thought.

I can't draw a straight line right now. Neuropathy has affected my hands.

Dear Fay and Katie,

We went with the picture off the postcard with Lung Cancer Support Community across the top and the web site on the bottom. We will have the sticker (for lack of a better word) on the car by Wednesday. We start racing on Thursday and I will take lots of pictures and send to Katie and Rick and they can pick out the best to post here.

I am really excited about this - there will be over 30,000 people at this race over the 4 days. I figure if we touch even just a few that are dealing with lc, that is good. This won't raise any money, but it is free advertising for the LCSC site. Maybe in the long run it will generate some money for LCSC. (Normally a sponsorship on the side of the car for one race would run about $2000 so I feel really fortunate that my husband offered to do this).

Thanks for your help and Fay and Katie, I hope you are both feeling better.

Love and many hugs,

Nancy B