Small update on Mike-updated 2-4

shineladysue

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying Prayers For your Family in this time of need. Think Positive. There is much love and prayers. check Make sure about Ketek Drug Can't stress this enough right now. Will keep Prayiing for a speedy recovery.

Thanks everyone for all your support. It's Tuesday night. I left Mike a couple hours ago with a smile and feeling better. The doc came in and said that his chest xray looked good. His one lung looks clear and all stents are in place. He says the infection was in the airway and it appears to be responding to the IV antibiotics. He's hoping with a little more time and patience we can knock this infection out. He is already coughing less today. He's eating like a pig.. steroids at work, thank God... He's not sending him home until we are sure.

Fay, I did mention fungal infection to him ... and he more or less ruled it out due to infection, but he was listening and I know he will take my thoughts into serious consideration. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience. It's always helpful.

Looks like we may be getting somewhere with the help of love and prayers of all my lung cancer family .

Love & prayers to all,

Sue

Sue,

This just made my day! I hope you and everyone else know that even if I'm not responding much, I'm keeping up with each and every one.

Please give that tough guy hubby of yours a great big huge hug from me!

Sleep well tonight, my dear!! I'm sure you need it at this point.

Love,

Peggy

Just a quick update as of today Feb. 2nd. Mike is coughing a lot less and is doing much better. He is still in the hospital and the pulmonologist is talking about sending him home on Saturday. He would like to keep him there one more day to get IV antibiotics and make sure he is ready to go home. Thank you all for your wonderful messages and prayers. It means so much to me. Hope we get settled back home soon so I can keep up with the board. I'm trying to read , but don't have time to post much. My prayers to all.

Love,

Sue