Great Book on Lung Cancer!

cindi o'h

Who all has read this book???

I have heard of it through ALCASE and they highly recommend it, but I didn't pick it up until very recently and only tonight began to explore it.

It is called: LUNG CANCER by Lorraine Johnston

It may also be called: Lung Cancer. Making Sense of Diagnosis, Treatment, and Options.

Not sure of the title if it is extended or not, but the author is correct and the publisher is O'Reilly and Associates. dop: 2001 first edition.

Very comprehensive and written for the higher intelligent patients and caregivers... that category where we all fit!!!

If you have comments about this book, won't you please post them here?

I am blown away by this book. I know that it has the potential to help so many of us newly and agedly diagnosed.

In fact, she has raised many questions that I will be able to discuss with the onc. very soon about my own cancer and case.

Thanks.

Cindi o'h

Lorraine has written several books on various cancers. She has been touched by the disease on many levels. Her husband is a Cancer Survivor, and she recently lost her Brother-In-Law to Lung Cancer. Lorraine is one of the most compassionate, intelligent, informed people I've ever had the pleasure to know. The book is excellent, as is most everything she does.

Ditto to what Fay said about Lorriane. I too know Lorriane and I have her wonderful book. It is loaded with a lot of helpful information regarding Lung Cancer.

If you don't have this book folks, please take a minute and get it. You won't be sorry.

Lorriane is part of the ACOR Internet Group.