Guest Narda99 Posted January 31, 2006 Share Posted January 31, 2006 I want to thank those who replied to my previous post. I just received the report from my doctor today. It seems that they want to wait 6 months and do another scan. I have an appointment on Friday and will find out more details. In the meantime, my doctor will consult with my oncologist about this to get his input. I am still extremely worried as I can't imagine waiting six months. This past week has been so stressful. I really need some emotional support. You all are so compassionate, and anything you offer will be greatly appreciated. God Bless all of you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.