Thanks to all that loved Leslie221

MarkG

Just a short note to say thank you for the cards of condolence from every corner of the country! Obviously Leslie filled a space within your hearts. I miss her so darn much, my heart aches so badly, I can hardly keep up my chin.

I am still lost a little with this site. I want to chat with you all and share my feelings. I need to express my heart felt pain to you. I have my daugher here now to ease the pain. Will be gone for two weeks in Cal. When I return, I will check in with you all.

Mark, Lelsie221 husband

Mark,

Please know we are here for you. You did just fine on your post. Maybe your daughter can help you with navigating on the site here. Not too hard, we can help too. Have a good trip to California. What part are you visiting ? I am in Southern CA., close to Anaheim. Have a safe trip... Look forward to an update when you get back home..

Keeping you in my prayers,

Karen

Dear Mark

Thanks for checking in, it was so nice to hear from you.

Leslie is never far from my mind. She was a special lady who made a hugh impact here. She will be missed tremendously,

When you come back for California please post to us. We are always here for you.

Maryanne

hi sweetie. I am so glad you popped in. I can't imagine how much you must miss her. to say she made an impact here would be an understatement.

love your daughter, have a safe trip and and come back when you can. it would be an honor to support you through this loss, and Les would have it no other way.

xoxo

bunny

Mark, it was so good to read your post. I miss Leslie so very much on this board. She was such a wonderful gal! Please keep in touch, as having you here will help us remain close to Leslie.

Mark,

We knew her for such a short period of time, and became very fond of her. I can only imagine your sense of loss after so many years together. I sincerely hope you do feel you can come here for the support you need. And don't worry about learning to navigate the site. It takes time, but I figure if I can learn how to do it anyone can do so. I'm not the sharpest tack on the bulliten board when it comes to computer operations.

Hi Mark,

I was so sorry - and surprised - to read about Leslie. I remember oh so well how scared she was when she found out she had the brain mets, and you were gone at the time, I think, and she was so upset about that. But, in typical Leslie fashion, she rallied to the fight and gave it all she had.

She will be missed!

Big hugs to you!

Love,

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There,

Well, I went to So. Cal. (Orange County), what a mad house there. I grew up in Huntington Beach. Back then there were still some dirt roads. It is all concrete now, and so many people, to much for this guy. I got Back this Monday, have been busy with trying to get back on track. Just now finding time to check site. What a response about leslie!! Thank you, thank you. And thank you so much for all the cards from every corner of the country. Leslie definately made an impact with many of you. Leslie was just the most amazing women. She was the brightest, intelligent person I have had the greastest pleasure to love and share life with. I will continue to check in with you all. So far I am coping, but have a very hard time first thing in morning when I'd always kiss her goodbye when leaving for work. Now I get up, and pretend she is sleeping. I actually say "I love you honey, see you this afternoon". I just feel empty. I know time will heal. But the time has to pass first. Right now, not enough time has passed.

We are going to construct a xeroscape garden in Leslie's name next to the post office. If you want to donate in Leslie's name, please mail to Leslie Guilloz memorial fund C/O Crook Post Office, Crook, Colorado 80726

Again, thank you for all the support. I wiil check in with you all more often from here on out.

With all my love to all of you,

mark