Still scratching their heads...

kamataca

The onc. can't figure out why, but Mom is STILL STABLE! Each month we talk about getting more aggressive 'next month', but with her stability, there is no need to push it just yet! She had some SOB this past week, but that is most likely realted to our on-going wild fire problems here in OK.

So WA-HOO! Dr said he really expected more progression, but the primary (which is shaped like Africa, I must say) has not changed significantly, and the X-ray didn't show anything else.

We'll take it! Mom said that she brlievess that it's the prayers at work. Our dr agreed.

:) Kelly

Kelly,

Great news!!! I understand about the shortness of breath- I'm usually okay but have been short of breath on occasion the last few weeks. Smoke seemed to be in the air all the time for awhile there..

There is nothing better than having a Dr. scratch his head. Alan has 3 of his Dr's doing the same. Love and Prayers!!!! I am so happy for your family and the board really can use news like this. Maybe Feb is going to be a good month for us all. As they seem to be working, continued prayers for your family.

There is nothing better than having a Dr. scratch his head. Alan has 3 of his Dr's doing the same. Love and Prayers!!!! I am so happy for your family and the board really can use news like this. Maybe Feb is going to be a good month for us all. As they seem to be working, continued prayers for your family.