UPDATE ON WIFE ALYCE>>

Larry

Wife had a siezure last night, our Priest came and anointed her . She has been sleeping or in a semi coma like state but does respond to some Talk and stimulation.The rest of our Children who live in Phoenix are on there way here. The Hospice Nurse said the end was close and she is now recieving different Med's for pain. Son from Iraq and his family have been here since yesterday and wife now has someone round the clock now to administer med's.Will let all know how thing's go.....

Thank you, (((Larry))), for allowing your 'family' here to help support you at this time along with the family you have 'there' in person. May Alyce find peace and comfort with all who love her surrounding her. May YOU find some comfort from all of us here praying for you. I am so very sorry, Larry.

Kasey

Larry, so very to hear about Alyces' condition this morning. I am so very glad you have Hospice there to help you. I am so glad that your son arrived yesterday. I know that his mother knows he is by her side. Larry, I am keeping you, Alyce and your family in my prayers. I pray that God will continue to give you His shoulders to lean on!

Larry I am so sorry to hear about Alyce's condition. I ask God to bring her comfort and to wrap her in his warm and loving embrace as he brings her home to the kingdom of heaven. I also pray that some of that comfort and peace be delivered to you and your family at this very difficult time.

I wish I could think of the words to say that would make this easier or would bring you relief from the grief I know you must be feeling. I don't think any such words exist, but I pray for you, and my heart and thoughts and love are with you right now.