Doctor's appointment with review of CT Scan

Guest Narda99

Guest Narda99

Impression: Likely right hilar adenopathy. Two very small pulmonary nodules within the right lower lobe which may be secondary to granulomas. However, a follow-up CT scan in 3 to 6 months is recommended to assess for stability as metastatic disease is also with differential. Small ground-glass nodular opacity within the superior segment of right lower lobe which most likely represents inflammatory process. Likely atelectasis in the right paraspinal region. After consultation with my oncologist, he suggests an appointment with plumonary doctor for a bronchoscopy. However, in the meantime, I am going to Disneyworld!! Have had pneumonia, but it is improving and have had my reservations for 3 months. My doctor says go!!!

Narda99

View Public Profile

Find all posts by Narda99

Add Narda99 to Your Buddy List

Guest Narda99

Thanks all for the nice wishes. I do have a couple of questions, though. Could someone describe a little about the bronchoscopy? It is difficult to handle? And compared to the needle aspiration, which is easier on the patient? I do have an appointment with a pulmonary doctor and will discuss both with her and leave the decision up to her. I was also wondering if these ground-glass granulomas ever go away, or are they around forever, or until they turn real bad? God Bless all of you.

Narda99