ALYCE IS GONE >>>>

Larry

Thank you all of my dear loving support friend's for your prayer's and support through these trying time's. At 2pm today 2-03-06 i lost my bride of 44yr's 6 month's. The end was peacefull and the pain line's were gone. At the end her eye's opened for a bit and were very clear as she appeared to see something with what we all felt were tear's of JOY as were certain she was seeing the joy of the beautific vision GOD has in store for his Children. We lost a Wife a mother and sister but Heaven gained another soul to live with all who have passed that way before.I know she along with all the other's from here that have gone on before her are enjoying the peace that passeth all understanding.....Larry

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear of your loss at this time. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. MAy the Lord watch over you now and ever.

Larry,

So sorry for your loss,

my deepest sympathies.

A Final Prayer

I would that thus, when I shall see

The hour of death draw near to me,

Hope, blossoming within my heart,

May look to heaven as I depart.

(William Cullen Bryant)

must have been Heaven she saw.

Hugs

Jackie

(((Larry))),

May peace and comfort be with you and your family at this time. I believe, as you, that Alyce saw the face of God and is with Him and those from this site who have gone before. May they be greeting her and looking after her for you.

Love,

Kasey