ALYCE IS GONE >>>>

Larry

Larry,

I'm so sad to hear about Alyce. It was always so clear how much you adored and loved your wife. I know she must have felt that love every day of those 44 years together. I wish you strength and peace to carry you through such a difficult time.

Lynne

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear friend Larry.....I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of your beautiful bride, Alyce. I am so relieved to hear that her passing was peaceful. God gained a beautiful angel when Alyce went to her Heavenly home. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this painful time.

Larry I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray that God bring you strength and peace as you go through the days that come ahead.

It is a blessing that she was peaceful and without pain at the end and that she was surrounded by love as all her family was around her.

You have a large a wonderful family, lean upon each other for strength and comfort and know that when you are together Alyce is with you, and lives forever.

God Bless you

• 2 weeks later...