His Pain Is Over Now..............

Beanie

Brenda, I am so sorry. I know how hard it had to be on you and your family. My husband has battled with this choice. Not due to pain, just not wanting to die a slow death. The fact that I would lose a major benefit is what has stopped him and I am grateful. This horrible disease takes so much from everyone involved. I hope your family finds peace now that he is no longer suffering.

Brenda,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Your Dad is at peace and no longer in pain.

there is absolutley no shame in what he did.

May God wrap his loving arms around you and your

family and insure you your Dad is in a loving

peaceful place with no cancer, no pain, just peace.

My prayers come out to you and your family.

Brenda,

I am so sorry your your families loss. This is such an ugly disease. But know now that your father is no longer suffering, there is no more pain, there is no more sickness where he is; only love, forgiveness and beauty.

You and your family have so much pain now to go through and so much grief. That is normal and I pray that God bring you strength and comfort on the road ahead. But I also wanted you to lighten your mind and your heart of any distress you may be feeling about the manner in which your father faced the end of his battle. As others have said before me, there is no shame in it. Your father was in incredible pain, and he chose to face the beast with defiance and say "I will not let you take all control of my life from me". He fought up until the end, and was still one strong warrier. You said you asked God for forgiveness, and I want you to know that he has been forgiven. Jesus died for him, and salvation was his from the moment he accepted Jesus into his heart, and the moment he believed.

The only unforgivable sins are rejecting Christ (Mark 16:16) and blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

(Mark 3:28-29 KJV) Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Your father rests now in God's warmth where he can continue to love and watch over you without the limitations of his fragile body.

God Bless you, and keep you

Carleen

Brenda, I am so sorry for your loss. We cannot judge anyone...we don't know the enormous amount of pain these cancer patients suffer. Your father is sitting in the hand of God, and is at peace. Do not torture yourself. He was a wonderful man, and knew where he wanted to be. God bless you,Nancy C

Brenda,

This is such devastating news. I am sure God has welcomed your Dad into his kingdom with wide open arms. I know the way this played out has got to be horrible for you - I am sure your Daddy did what he felt was the best thing for himself and for his family. I am sure he could not bear to see you all watching him suffer. May he rest in peace. Much Love, Sharon