2/10/06 Fay A., Update

Connie B

My heartfelt prayers are going to Fay. We all know what an ispiration Fay is here. With all that she went through, I never heard her complain. All she did was answer posts and help people with their problems and was always there for support.

I know there were times where she had been feeling so bad and that did not stop her from answering posts.

She is a one of a kind lady, a class act.

Praying for a miracle and to see our Fay here again.

Miss you,

Maryanne

OMG....I am so saddened by this heartbreaking news....For the little time I have been on this board...I see what a courageous and knowledgable and caring person she is..we all love her so dearly..I just emailed her the other day for what she wanted from us about our journey....God Bless her and comfort her and her family...my prayers are with them all...PamS.

Fay, you know how much you mean to all of us, don't you? My heart is breaking, and I refuse to give up hope. I want you to know you are one of the strongest and bravest women I've ever known. I pray for courage, strength and a loving spirit for your whole family right now.

BeckyCW