Scan Results - Charlie

tnmynatt

Charlie's CT scans got moved up to today. The results are that the cancer is stable and there are some minor radiation changes.

The dr. put him on another antibiotic, prednisone and a strong cough medicine. We are hopeful that his cough will be much better soon. He is sore all over from the coughing.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Stable cancer......good news for sure. Now if the meds get that cough under control.....Charlie will be a new man! I'll be hoping he continues along this path for a LOONGGGGGGGGG time, Tina.

Thanks for the prompt update. I tend to get anxious over results, ya know?

Happy Valentine's Day to you both :wink:

Kasey

I've been reading up on radiation pneumonitis since I posted this thread. Sounds like he has classic symptoms for this complication of radiation/chemo.

Sue: He was given morphine sulfate for the cough. None of the other cough medicines seemed to do any good--tesselon pearles, cheritussion (I think this is similar to the one you mentioned), and the inhaler he uses. Maybe this would help Mike, too.??

In the last 3 hours, he has only coughed a few times...much less than before. He has been sleeping for about an hour....wooooooow. I'm ready for a nap, too. Take care.

Stable is such good news! I have had Charlie in my prayers for some time now, and it warms my heart to know that God hears our prayers and answers them with hope and good news. I will always pray for Charlie and continue to ask for more good news and for regression, remission and cure.