Yeah...my sister is pregnant

berisa

I am so happy coz my sister yesterday night told me she is pregnant...I am very happy for her.....but with a bit upset as my Dad wasn't here because he was the one who most wishes us giving birth, being the Grandpa....he liked grandchildren and we didn't give him one while he's on earth.

sister told me that she just teared right after the testing as Dad wasn't here to see the baby....it's sad, right?

Berisa --

I understand the happy/little bit of sad feelings you are having. When my sister got married a few years ago, I cried out of happiness that she was marrying the man she so much loved; yet, it was bittersweet as I cried cause my Mom wasn't there to share in this event. That was the only real moment of "bitersweetness" cause it has been such a wonderful marriage just as it is absolutely fabulous that you will be an auntie and your sister will be a mom. I like to think my mom was at the wedding in her own way just as your dad will see that grandchild in his own way.

Hope this makes sense!

gail p-m

Berisa, I have to agree with Ginny. This is a very happy time. I believe your dad will know all about this new baby and will be there as a guardian angel to guide him or her through life. Yes...let's hope for a baby boy that is just like his wonderful grandfather. This baby is just what your family needs right now. There is nothing like a new life to help us look to new beginnings.

Berisa, congratulations to you and your sister. What a special blessing. I do know the time is happy and mixed with sad feelings. I am pregnant with my second baby and my mom will never get to hold her. I am sad, because she was right by my side during my first pregnancy and wanted nothing more than to have grandchildren. I can't help but fill a bit of emptiness now. I am know my mom is watching though and sending all her love. I know your dad is doing the same. He is very proud.

This child is a gift. I am so happy for you and your family. I know it hurts so much that your dad is not there. I hope this baby has a dimple or a freckle or a way of walking or an echo that comes from his wonderful genetic link from your dad.

That woould be another gift. One to take joy in having forsure.

Much love

Eppie

This baby is the continuation of your family.

I know I would love to have grandbabies-I have said that many times but since the cancer it has not happened. I know that someday it will and my family will be able to continue after I am gone. Look at this as your dad living on thru the baby.

Congrats!!

Cindy

Berisa,

This little baby is a celebration of new life. Your father has already seen your sister's baby and he is smiling and is a proud grand papa. :D Not a time of sadness.

May this baby be healthy and bring much happiness to you family. Our own Auntie Berisa..

God Bless and hugs,

Karen