Thoughts and prayers

Connie22

This disease is such a 2-sided coin. Tomorrow is my mom's last day of radiation. We are extremely excited, but also very nervous. She has done so well, that we are afraid she will go backwards, and start all over again. She doesn't start chemo again until March 9th, so that's when she meets with the onc. again. We are planning a day at the spa when we leave the radiation dept. YIPEE!!!! It has been a long 6 weeks, trying to work and take her to all her appointments with rad. and chemo. I didn't want her to feel alone (one of the worst feelings there is), so either me or my collee age daughter would take her. She has done so very well, that they asked last week if they could use her as a model for positive thinking. They took a picture of her on her first day of radiation, her face was doubled in size, and they will take a picture today, back to normal size. I am so proud at how positive she has remained!!!! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue this journey. Thanks

Connie