Thank you for all of your prayers

TAnn

Teri just wanted to say how glad I am you are feeling a bit better. I hope that you are feeling loads better soon and can go home.

I am praying for you sweetie, and am just asking God to ease your pain and make this radiation not only bring you comfort but healing and regression.

Teri,

Just popped in quick after a long absence to check in on old friends. I am so sorry to see what you have been going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and hope the next time I check back you'll be home with your family.

Geez TAnn...

Sooo good to hear from you personally and thank goodness for the gift of a laptop. Yay, Mom~! What a sweetie.

Good to hear you have good confidence in your caregiving professionals. I am sure you are as appreciated by them as they are to you.

Also, glad that you are almost finished and finding some strength... Eat your spinach and purple berries and colorful scatterings for your plate so that everything heals up nicely.

My hero.. How many times have I said that???

Eppie, won't you please deliver a big, gentle hug for TAnn from me? I know you will!

love ya, Teri!

Cindi o'h

Teri, so glad you posted. I posted to you on another thread and didn't even see this one.

I hope you are home or a least going home real soon.

I have been praying for you and hoping your pain has subsided.

Take care and continue to be strong.

Maryanne :wink:

Welcome back, Teri -- even if you're still in the hospital. Keep your chin up, get plenty of rest, let them wait on you hand and foot and gather your strength -- so you can get home as soon as you can. Don't feel you have to post -- but we love to hear from you when you DO feel like it.

Ellen